Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disscusion for The Entries.

Go down 
+2
Marc Slate
TruKiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TruKiller
Admin

Disscusion for The Entries. Empty
PostSubject: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Is there a feature you don't like In a game entry, if not, post it here and maybe post a better suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
Marc Slate

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 am

I like them ALL!!!

What a Face What a Face What a Face

keep it up !!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Good, I'm happy we are doing good..
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
HDreadn0ught

HDreadn0ught

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Question, are we trying to keep the game somewhat realistic? It would seem like a better idea to me if we made a smaller list of guns and just made them have the ability to be customized like a barrel mod, better stock, mechanisms in the gun, trigger, and of course different sights.

Also I believe guns should be somewhat...domestic. Most states (Assuming the game is based in the U.S. >.<) ban the ownership of Assault Rifles (Especially AK-47s) and SMGs, or put them under strict permit/license laws. That is not to say they are not existent, just much harder to get than Rifles, Shotguns, and Pistols which usually only require a license or (If your lucky) nothing but the money to get it.

Just my two cents Razz
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm

ok you have seen the list of guns but u in the game there is a black market where u can buy stuff probobly those guns that are not in the us will go there and ppl import guns u know that way u can get them but not that much ammo Razz

but i strongly recommend u read the whole forum lol!
Back to top Go down
HDreadn0ught

HDreadn0ught

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:45 pm

I missed more stuff than I thought -.-
Back to top Go down
[D34D]41[V]

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:03 am

Tbh everyone in the u.s is not honest men like you and myself, there are many "Hoods" that can and will obtain these illegal guns, and do whatever they like with them and that is why they are featured in games, in the u.s Most assault rifles are permitted except the Ak - 47 but i still know people who possess them, they are not impossible to get, and more people have them than you would think. I could say more but i am trying to keep most of my ideas short and to the point so you do not know it all, but i want the person running this show to hear it first and decide if he wants you to hear it.
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:20 am

hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsubasafan

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Every thing in the game sounds awesome!!! I hope you guys make a video of the game soon showing some of the gameplay when you finally get there...... about how much do you say you got done???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion for The Entries.   Disscusion for The Entries. Empty

Back to top Go down

Disscusion for The Entries.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: News and Info :: Notices-
Jump to: