Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Contest!

Go down 
+5
ColtKiller
ANDROUX12
Yoimchris
Jinner20
TruKiller
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TruKiller
Admin

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm

This Contest will be for all people who would like to try to come up with a story for how the infection came! Very Happy

-Original
-creative
HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: ahhh   Story Contest! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm

ahhh i have mine on a diffrent thread can i ciopy and paste
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: my story   Story Contest! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 pm

this is my idea...

Ok so Doctor John Smith (i choose a random name) has been working on a cure for cancer for 15 years or so, and finally he discovers a ultimate medicine to regenrate blood cells and brain cells and stuff BUT he added a unknown ingrediant to the compound and then 6 months later, he starts testing after 1 week the expirements skin begains to darjen and swell, then in another week it starts to grow even darker stop swelling and start streching, and it tears (ouch) then they go through neasua (lol spelled wrong) then in 1 month rage human mentalities start to evade the subjects charater then its eyes swell, finally it died and comes back ( Very Happy ) then as it brooke free it bite the scientists and they went on to spread the infection, UNTIL the military decied to cover up the story lock down the lab and evade everything.

... 3 Years Later

As scientist want to see if the infection has demolished or died by itself they went in UNarmed and UNprotected
and that was proven fatal, as it broke through the city nobobdy was safe nor could they stop it, it was too late and now they will suffer!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: also   Story Contest! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 pm

ill make a Utube video for the storyline too
Back to top Go down
Yoimchris

Yoimchris

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:34 pm

It`s 10 Years since RaftyMedicine tryed to make a cure against swine flu.
They had a Medlab in alaska so tested a vaccine against swine flu on animals, something happend to the animals that made them into furious beast`s and they infected the scientist.
USA sent a special squad to check out the lab and they dident find anyone, the lab was left, the beast`s infected everyone in theyr way and soon every living thing on earth was infected, there was some small groups of people who survived and greated small safeplace`s where they could survive and hope for a cure or die trying to make one

LOL xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: ok   Story Contest! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:45 pm

prepare for the most crazyiest longest story and hardest think i ever wrote in my spare time lol! its in next post ittl take some time
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Dead Uprising
The year’s 1985 and with the undertaking of deaths by Cancer, Scientists try to uncover the secrets to cure a Formidable Foe “Cancer” As the lead developmental scientist John Smith decided to try to fight the cause, try after try he never could never create the correct serum to cure the disease but finally after relentless tries, He finally got it, the serum called C-32 (C= Cancer 32= 32 Cells that each serum regenerates then it multiplies by the dozens, Example = 1 Injection =32 cell recovery, within 7 days it becomes 224, every day the number adds itself,
32 X 7 = 224 the serum stops working in 5 weeks!!!
Well at first everything seemed a lot like a miraculous fairytale with a happy ending, but they were wrong terribly wrong, as they released it to the public it became clear of the apocalyptic catastrophe about to derail itself, When people took 1 dose it seemed fine at first but then certain particles of skin turned red bruised and swelled, within 2 days that happened, But on the 4th day 2/4 of this pitiful humans body will be blistered bruised red and swelled, bodily functions will stop working (Breathing Increases, Large and Small intestines stop working in natural order, Brain Functions, like thinking and spelling will become difficult) And on the 7th day full body is covered by blisters blemishes stud swells tumors skin deteriorates, and subject cannot think. Finally after the Virus broke out the government and military took action killing and Quarantining the area, But even the small resistence couldn’t stop this ongoing threat so finally its up to the small group of people in a special squad called S.R.T (Special Rescue Team) thinking that we could have a choice on if we want to be a member or not, idk just a thought, also this is just a random story hope you enjoyed!!!
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:04 pm

who won???
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Jinner20 wrote:
who won???
i have no clue
Back to top Go down
ColtKiller

ColtKiller

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Is this contest still active? If so i do have an idea for the story.
Back to top Go down
Yoimchris

Yoimchris

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 am

ColtKiller wrote:
Is this contest still active? If so i do have an idea for the story.

Think so O.o
Back to top Go down
thezombiekiller

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 pm

there should be no story because everyone became infected before the story could spread
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: maybe   Story Contest! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 am

maybe, or maybe we were quick and saved a few, lol!
Back to top Go down
yourexelency

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Jinner20 wrote:
Dead Uprising
The year’s 1985 and with the undertaking of deaths by Cancer, Scientists try to uncover the secrets to cure a Formidable Foe “Cancer” As the lead developmental scientist John Smith decided to try to fight the cause, try after try he never could never create the correct serum to cure the disease but finally after relentless tries, He finally got it, the serum called C-32 (C= Cancer 32= 32 Cells that each serum regenerates then it multiplies by the dozens, Example = 1 Injection =32 cell recovery, within 7 days it becomes 224, every day the number adds itself,
32 X 7 = 224 the serum stops working in 5 weeks!!!
Well at first everything seemed a lot like a miraculous fairytale with a happy ending, but they were wrong terribly wrong, as they released it to the public it became clear of the apocalyptic catastrophe about to derail itself, When people took 1 dose it seemed fine at first but then certain particles of skin turned red bruised and swelled, within 2 days that happened, But on the 4th day 2/4 of this pitiful humans body will be blistered bruised red and swelled, bodily functions will stop working (Breathing Increases, Large and Small intestines stop working in natural order, Brain Functions, like thinking and spelling will become difficult) And on the 7th day full body is covered by blisters blemishes stud swells tumors skin deteriorates, and subject cannot think. Finally after the Virus broke out the government and military took action killing and Quarantining the area, But even the small resistence couldn’t stop this ongoing threat so finally its up to the small group of people in a special squad called S.R.T (Special Rescue Team) thinking that we could have a choice on if we want to be a member or not, idk just a thought, also this is just a random story hope you enjoyed!!!

this would make the zombies look ridiculous but most of it sounds well but the cancer thing i think can be called a cliche

good story would be very simple like hmm idk maybe its a strain of rabies and aids(passed by blood)

viruses can evolve quite quickly and i dont like the idea of human involvement in the apocalypse
Back to top Go down
tommyut

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm

The Year ir 2025, The Company Secretan Had Made A Drug Filled With A Unknown Object Listed As Basic Tar.
It Was A Drug For The Basic Shots That Doctors Put in. The Doctors Were Not Shure If This Was Safe or not, but they didn't hesitate. They Started Making Flyers For A Drug Shot At The Womens Park In Downtown. Everybody Was Worried That A New Virus Would Come Around.The Mayor Was Emotional About This, Scared, So He Called A.E.P.P (American Eviromental Protection Program) To Bring a Big Globe Around Town here. So everyone Came Except For Me And A Couple Buddies Of Mine, And a Few of their buddies. Turns out the Shot's Were The Virus. On Day 3 after everyone has taken the drug, things start to change, more deaths, more people missing, and disforming of the bodies. On Day 4 All of my friends and their friends decided to break out in case anything happened. 12:00 Am (Make a Video of people trying to break out of the bubble).

What are we going to do now? (says one of them)

We Survive in this infected city as long as we can. (Says the main leader of the group)

Group 3! (Leader of the group)

Yes? (group 3)

Build a Small Town Within The City. Make it well Guarded And Have It Be Strong. No Houses. Tents is all, but have a market place and other town needs. (Leader of the group)

Ok. (group 3)

As For The Rest Find Supplies and try to find survivors and Survive This Wild, Infected Joke For a Town. (leader of the group)
Back to top Go down
kaspersky

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Ok so Doctor John Smith (i choose a random name) has been working on a cure for cancer for 15 years or so, and finally he discovers a ultimate medicine to regenrate blood cells and brain cells and stuff BUT he added a unknown ingrediant to the compound and then 6 months later, he starts testing after 1 week the expirements skin begains to darjen and swell, then in another week it starts to grow even darker stop swelling and start streching, and it tears (ouch) then they go through neasua (lol spelled wrong) then in 1 month rage human mentalities start to evade the subjects charater then its eyes swell, finally it died and comes back ( ) then as it brooke free it bite the scientists and they went on to spread the infection, UNTIL the military decied to cover up the story lock down the lab and evade everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Contest!   Story Contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Contest!
Page 1 of 1