Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:( :( :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinner20

:( :( :( Empty
PostSubject: :( :( :(   :( :( :( EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

I am sorry to announce that this game is not going to be made, I know it saddens me aswell, The admins even fooled me into believing there could be an awseome zombie mmorpg, Maybe later I might take over the project and Actually make the game, Again im sorry for the incovinience, I think the admins only wanted people to donate money to them not the game, If i do end up taking over the project I will contact you on this site, And if you want to rant and get mad at the admin, heres the facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Dead-Uprising-Online/176480002980?v=info#info_edit_sections if you want the guys profile its https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/AdamSuper.wickedSmileyface
Spam the fuck outta him
Back to top Go down
mauro47
Admin
mauro47

PostSubject: the fuck   :( :( :( EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 pm

we wanted to make the mmo we didnt give shit aboutt he moeny we just wanted a 3d zombie game but now since we are not skill enought and not many people want to help we cant make it you ass
Back to top Go down
DeathCard

PostSubject: Re: :( :( :(   :( :( :( EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 am

I really want this game to be made... im willing to help.. if you guys want it:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :( :( :(   :( :( :( Empty

Back to top Go down

:( :( :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: News and Info :: Notices-
Jump to: