Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

achievements

Go down 
+4
mauro47
ColtKiller
TruKiller
Crimm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimm

Crimm

achievements Empty
PostSubject: achievements   achievements EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 pm

you can maybe earn achievements during the game such as: number of zombies killed, number of fights won (PvP), money acumalated, some certain event, ect.

but also maybe give them ranks to it too like: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.

it could increase player activity in the game Razz
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 am

Yeah another maybe could be idk running over a certain amount of zombies with a car...
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
ColtKiller

ColtKiller

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:54 pm

I just joined today and still learning a bit about the game, its based on gaining lvls right? if so lets say you make it to a certain lvl and/or rank, and not die once reaching it. Its kinda like GW were you make it to lvl 20 and no deaths. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
mauro47
Admin
mauro47

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

ColtKiller wrote:
I just joined today and still learning a bit about the game, its based on gaining lvls right? if so lets say you make it to a certain lvl and/or rank, and not die once reaching it. Its kinda like GW were you make it to lvl 20 and no deaths. What do you think?
not level based
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:50 am

well we cant make a game like another game that is just stupid Razz
it's a one of a kind game Razz
Back to top Go down
mauro47
Admin
mauro47

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:54 pm

The one problem with level base is we would need a mount of hp so could just die really easily it like if your a level one and you have like 10 hp then your dead in one hit that wont be fun so you got like the read screen when you get low on hp you will need to heal your self by find medic kits and drinks in stuff of cores your going to start of with medic stuff or it wont be fun
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

mauro47 wrote:
The one problem with level base is we would need a mount of hp so could just die really easily it like if your a level one and you have like 10 hp then your dead in one hit that wont be fun so you got like the read screen when you get low on hp you will need to heal your self by find medic kits and drinks in stuff of cores your going to start of with medic stuff or it wont be fun

how bout we put in different classes like

medics(too heal people and gather medicines and stuff)

guards( too keep watch night and day in case of a zombie attack)

mechanics(they are able to fix and modify vehicles, buildings , weapons, and other cover)

drivers and pilots( i think there should be a class that is able to fly air planes and helicopters... When found!!!... and automobiles for transport... even tanks and stuff!!!) but a lot of players like to get in that stuff too so idk right now... but i will let the admins decide and reason it out!!!)

snipers(too scope out zombies)

support(they have big guns and weapons to hold suppressing fire)

grenadiers and demolition(they have the big artillery, explosives, and other things that go boom... they are the ones that can blow up bridges and blow down zombie infest buildings and clear paths and even create a blockade or a wall of debris so zombies cannot cross)

special ops and navy seals(for like missions and stuff where you need to be quiet and get a mission or objective done without being spotted)

scouts(can be really fast and have a lot of stamina, they should be able to run house tops and buildings, and have special weapons and objects to help them spot out new safe houses, clothing stores, and food stores, and other supply stations and resources that the team needs... maybe even find a zombie meeting spot or just giant groups of zombies that you could destroy before they attack randomly... he can radio in zombie attacks and request back up and where zombie are coming from... he gives out information to the rest of the team)

I also think we should have a commander or 2 that gathers information and makes planned attacks and gives specific orders... i think he should be equipped with a map that can relay info to him when given and shows each squads location... he can put individual orders on maps and objective markers on the maps of the squad mates to follow!!!

Squad captains... ( i think they can be any class but they have to be voted in or assigned by the commander who is also voted in... the squad captain gets the intel and objectives from the commaner through walkie talkie and relays it to his squad mates... he can be any class!!!)

those are my classes... if u think there is more reply to it and add more ore take sum out...

but if we do classes they should not be assigned permanently.. they should be like on battlefield and other games where you can choose before battle
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

achievements Empty
PostSubject: sorry   achievements EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 am

i like the classes idea but they said they probably arent going to do many classses, Sad
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 pm

ok well i need an idea on how it works!!!!! Do you choose a class before the game or what???
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

achievements Empty
PostSubject: lol   achievements EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 pm

idk it wont have have classes but if so its before
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:59 pm

ok i guess that will do
Back to top Go down
riku123

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 pm

a "specialization" could be chosen based on you actions, like aan ability system. if you dive alot you a pilot, big boom fancies you? your a Demoman, need to help someone all the time? a medic/support sound just right. nice shot! are you a sniper? parkour looks fun to you? happy scouting! lol! do you nned to be so bossy?, commander?(increased nearby player efficency) shuuu, quiet, im hunting zombiez! psycotic zombie hunter(like Zombieland movie people, (GREAT MOVIE!)the swat class)

Btw, if zombies are going to be playable the could be a "leader" that looks like the "prototype" hive spawns. the big one shown here

achievements Ces-2009-prototype-screenshots-20090108021253139_640w
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 am

riku123 wrote:
a "specialization" could be chosen based on you actions, like aan ability system. if you dive alot you a pilot, big boom fancies you? your a Demoman, need to help someone all the time? a medic/support sound just right. nice shot! are you a sniper? parkour looks fun to you? happy scouting! lol! do you nned to be so bossy?, commander?(increased nearby player efficency) shuuu, quiet, im hunting zombiez! psycotic zombie hunter(like Zombieland movie people, (GREAT MOVIE!)the swat class)

Btw, if zombies are going to be playable the could be a "leader" that looks like the "prototype" hive spawns. the big one shown here

achievements Ces-2009-prototype-screenshots-20090108021253139_640w

nice i like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: achievements   achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

achievements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: Suggestions :: General Gameplay-
Jump to: