Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about putting some forest in the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc Slate

How about putting some forest in the game Empty
PostSubject: How about putting some forest in the game   How about putting some forest in the game EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 am

i'm thinking of we should hav some forest that hav more scarier monster, like wolf , sharks, etc...
and how about we put ummm, day time, morning, afternoon, and night

Morning, +50% good loot chances and plus 50%+ accurancy and -50% of seeing zombies (just an example)
Afternoon, +25% good loot chance and plus 30% accurancy and -20% of seeing a zombies (just an example)
Night, more horde of zombies Razz , -10% accurancy and -25% good loot chances

well thats my idea lol!

please tell me, when will this game will officially release?
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How about putting some forest in the game   How about putting some forest in the game EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 pm

yes the game will be more vast then just cities and stuff, we will put forests, and me and mauro47 are coming up with mosters of our own, to put in.

Quote :
Morning, +50% good loot chances and plus 50%+ accurancy and -50% of seeing zombies (just an example)
Afternoon, +25% good loot chance and plus 30% accurancy and -20% of seeing a zombies (just an example)
Night, more horde of zombies , -10% accurancy and -25% good loot chances

yeah that was kinda my idea, at night the accuracy could change if you had some nightvision goggles Razz
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
[D34D]41[V]

PostSubject: Re: How about putting some forest in the game   How about putting some forest in the game EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:28 am

I am just throwing this out there but would'nt there be better loot at night? think about it. you are not the only one out in the morning and afternoon going out to get supplies many other humans are, so wouldnt you have a better chance to get items at night and worse accuracy?
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

PostSubject: Re: How about putting some forest in the game   How about putting some forest in the game EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Marc Slate wrote:
i'm thinking of we should hav some forest that hav more scarier monster, like wolf , sharks, etc...
and how about we put ummm, day time, morning, afternoon, and night

Night, more horde of zombies Razz , -10% accurancy and -25% good loot chances

well thats my idea lol!

please tell me, when will this game will officially release?

thats actually a good idea i think... yeh they should work that in some how
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

PostSubject: Re: How about putting some forest in the game   How about putting some forest in the game EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 pm

[D34D]41[V] wrote:
I am just throwing this out there but would'nt there be better loot at night? think about it. you are not the only one out in the morning and afternoon going out to get supplies many other humans are, so wouldnt you have a better chance to get items at night and worse accuracy?

not really its harder to see dont you think... unless there could be weapons and stuff to help... ( like night vision goggles, N for Red, scanners, metal detectors, maybe even we could put in some pets and stuff that would be a great idea)... but allow them to get hurt tired hungry and infected... then your dog or somthing will turn on you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about putting some forest in the game   How about putting some forest in the game Empty

Back to top Go down

How about putting some forest in the game
Page 1 of 1