Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolling, jumping, etc....

Go down 
+2
TruKiller
Marc Slate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc Slate

Rolling, jumping, etc.... Empty
PostSubject: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:52 am

ummm can we make our character, roll or evade the attacks of zombies, and jump over some car, broken bridge and, ummm, some bombs lol! Laughing o well, im kinda exited on this game, please could we hav some preview eh??? bounce thanks
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 pm

yes there will be rolling, jumping, jumping over stuff,

a preview...... maybe next week some models, but I need some team members to sign up so we can start to work on this Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
Marc Slate

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Alright Very Happy
I'm pretty excited on testing it
and by the way, is it 3D or 2D confused
thanks
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:05 am

It will be 3D...Razz
Back to top Go down
Marc Slate

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 am

WOOPEY!!!! bounce

I love u admin!! lol! lol!
I want this game to be release soon What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:14 am

haha thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:25 am

one question will it be fps? ppl out there will love an fps rpg game like this becouse with fps u will get a better game when it's zombies and stuff:P(easier to shoot Razz )

eaven better if u can switch Razz
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah it's going to be both first and third person, and the cool thing is it'll be switchable on the go... We'll program a keyboard shortcut for switching Smile
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:22 am

lovly:P
Back to top Go down
yourexelency

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:02 am

Marc Slate wrote:
ummm can we make our character, roll or evade the attacks of zombies, and jump over some car, broken bridge and, ummm, some bombs lol! Laughing o well, im kinda exited on this game, please could we hav some preview eh??? bounce thanks

if zombies attacked your home are you gonna run around doing rolls and jumping over cars?

im not sure if i can even evade an attack effectively with a roll I'd end up hurting myself
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:47 am

nice to see new members posting, keep it up, as for the issue, hmm, yeah i know im not even at liberty to roll and jump, id die bye breaking my leg lol! but modt games do have a evade or block button
Back to top Go down
Tsubasafan

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Wow that is cool... being able to switch between 3rd person and 1st person.... ive never seen that before..... keep up the good work because we need a zombie mmo. dont let this game become dead.... i would help you guys out but i dont know anything about coding, animation or any of that kind of stuff. (Im only 13)...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling, jumping, etc....   Rolling, jumping, etc.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolling, jumping, etc....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: Suggestions :: General Gameplay-
Jump to: