Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all!

Go down 
+3
TruKiller
oogler
HDreadn0ught
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HDreadn0ught

HDreadn0ught

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Hey all. I was looking for a MMO that might be like a survival horror game with zombies or something, of course I found no such thing. Yet I heard you guys were working on something and I figured I would join up. I have spent too much time with zombie related material, and I have been learning to use 3DS Max and Maya for 3D Design. Hope to help out sometime Smile

-Harrison
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:25 pm

hello i hope u do:P im the sfx er Razz
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:24 pm

[quote]and I have been learning to use 3DS Max and Maya for 3D Design. Hope to help out sometime[quote]

oh nice, if you want you can show us some of your work so far on the team signup!
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
HDreadn0ught

HDreadn0ught

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:29 pm

I have yet to make anything worth posting, I'll get to working on a Gun or something this weekend to see if all that learning has paid off in any way Razz.
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:31 pm

anything is postable, even if its not related to the game...
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
mauro47
Admin
mauro47

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:23 pm

HDreadn0ught wrote:
Hey all. I was looking for a MMO that might be like a survival horror game with zombies or something, of course I found no such thing. Yet I heard you guys were working on something and I figured I would join up. I have spent too much time with zombie related material, and I have been learning to use 3DS Max and Maya for 3D Design. Hope to help out sometime Smile

-Harrison
the Maya people believe that we all die on dec 21 2012 just throwing that out there for you just in case you dident know
Back to top Go down
HDreadn0ught

HDreadn0ught

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Actually if you look into it that, it is just a theory. There are people who say the the calender was misinterpreted by some of those people and have misjudged some numbers saying that the world will end 2012 when they believe the Mayan Calender actually only ends somewhere around 10,000 years in the future. Though there are MANY other theories to what will happen in 2012. Like a massive asteroid coming so close to Earth it will throw off our Magnetic poles and causing the Poles to shift and cause Earthquakes and Weather disasters. Look up the many crackpot theories of 2012, some of them are logical, some of them are hilarious Razz

BTW, found some WONDERFUL Tutorials on 3D Buzz, going to try and make a SOCOM Mk. 23 this week.
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:10 pm

what program are u using???

i want to learn how to do it cous the more ppl working on it the suner it will be done:P
Back to top Go down
HDreadn0ught

HDreadn0ught

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:30 pm

For now I'm using Maya because it is easier to me, but OVERALL I hear 3DS Max is the easiest to learn in the shortest time. Maya has a lot of complicated add-ons like cloth and hair simulators that are difficult to get into.

If you can you can practice with the Maya Student Edition which is free on AutoDesk's site. Thing is all final rendered models have a watermark until you buy it, and the program is pretty expensive Razz (Got mine for free from a teacher)
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:03 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
[D34D]41[V]

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:47 am

Hi, I will definitely be looking into the 3D designing and the tools you are using. if there are any tips you can give me or if you can somehow post the Design kit you are using so that I may also help i would like to, if that is okay of course. If not it is fine but like the person above me stated the more hands we have in the water the quicker we catch the fish. But then again do not rush because some fish bite.
Also i would like to state that even if my offer is declined i have decided i will help in advertising you're new forum.
If it is not declined i would like to first help in creating a preview of the game just to help bring in the flow of people looking at the game.
Back to top Go down
yourexelency

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 pm

alright as i see this game is in need of support maybe members for this forum?

i myself cannot do any advertising because i have no way of recording anything and i am too young to purchase site adds BUT i can say that for the makers of this game... you need to make a nice 3d model of a zombie or something and make a lengthy you tube video with you faces in it and you at work on a near finished 3d model of maybe a gun...

I'm good with people i know all kinds of tricks to catch peoples attention and a near finished model of a zombie shows that your not done but your close and that is MUCH more effective than a finished one because that shows they can easily get into the game but NO they need to WANT it enough so they want to help out in anyway possible

also try getting more mods for the forum i mean i only seen one so far and that's ridiculous it shows how unprofessional this project is and that is something you do NOT want to show... i will vote myself to be a mod. because i have ideas that could better place this project into the world to see... putting one add on you tube with some promises and a guy like me to talk to people about the amazing graphics and AI, along with some big fancy words for zombie survival mmofpsrpg... and you got yourself a huge horde of fans
Back to top Go down
yourexelency

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm

scratch that I didn't see mauru
Back to top Go down
Jinner20

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 am

I think we already had a duscussion simular to this, I think Oogler was joking around and asked to be a mod, anyways im pretty sure if they felt they need the extra help they would make more mods Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: News and Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: