Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Health system?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yourexelency

Health system? Empty
PostSubject: Health system?   Health system? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:00 pm

If there is going to be a health system then it should be very low... most movies are "you bitten? you dead" and most games are "you bitten? eat a banana all better"

maybe if the attack is in the past, and present time maybe lets say about a decade after the zombie outbreak then you would be able to loot items that cure the infection such as a stem pack?

I like the idea that zombies infect you through liquids such as blood and saliva it makes everything more "intense"

but if you make it that way gamers wouldn't be able to play because it would be too difficult... but my fun is in the journey... not the outcome?

reply me with some ideas I would like to hear what you think about my random thought
Back to top Go down
mauro47
Admin
mauro47

Health system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health system?   Health system? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:54 pm

yourexelency wrote:
If there is going to be a health system then it should be very low... most movies are "you bitten? you dead" and most games are "you bitten? eat a banana all better"

maybe if the attack is in the past, and present time maybe lets say about a decade after the zombie outbreak then you would be able to loot items that cure the infection such as a stem pack?

I like the idea that zombies infect you through liquids such as blood and saliva it makes everything more "intense"

but if you make it that way gamers wouldn't be able to play because it would be too difficult... but my fun is in the journey... not the outcome?

reply me with some ideas I would like to hear what you think about my random thought
you get bitten your infected and at some point you will die unless you get some sort of hp pack we will add soon whatever it will be
Back to top Go down

Health system?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: Suggestions :: General Gameplay-
Jump to: