Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshie22

gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications) Empty
PostSubject: gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications)   gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 am

1). i would love to hear about multiplayer, have a friend join me in exploring the map. or just a simple team battle, like territory( because that would be a reallife situtation.) supply capture. ect ... and How will the gameplay be between player to player??? will i have o invite a friend, or can i simple just walk around and come across a player???

2).How will big of a map r we talking about and will there be other "states/countries" we can travel to as we lv up??? im exspecting a huge ass map that will take like 1-2 weeks to memorize half. on that note; how will the boundries be setup, and Jumping/Climbing abilities pan out along with map elements and missoins???

3).This one is very important. say you can just come across player, how will communications be??? Chatbox??? will there be a mic downlad we can add on??? or how about supporting Xfire, so i can just use that as asource of mic usage??? I mean come on i know players love to communicate, how much fun would it be to randomly come around a corner and find a player being Ra[]Ded by a swarm of zombies and boss zombies, and then just simple watch and tease em, that would be funny as heck.( probably help out in the end)

~Joshie~

P.S. I would love it for the selection class, that you set-up an; Farmer, Doctor, Military Sniper, and Explosive's Expert.
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications) Empty
PostSubject: Re: gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications)   gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 am

the game is an mmorpg , so it will be multiplayer at all times Razz
Back to top Go down

gameplay ( mutiplayers, map, and communications)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Uprising Online :: Suggestions :: General Gameplay-
Jump to: