Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character "Customization"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoimchris

Yoimchris

My Character "Customization" Empty
PostSubject: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 pm

you make the face and body, and then you finds or buys clothes
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm

well um....you really want to walk around naked?? in game?? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
Yoimchris

Yoimchris

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

and you have levels to the weapons and things like making clothes or medicine and skills on different weapons and when you get to a level you can put "upgrades" on your gun
Back to top Go down
Yoimchris

Yoimchris

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:29 pm

YEA WHY NOT ?Very Happy xD

you can start with some cheap clothes ;D
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm

haha well I guess cheap clothes Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoimchris

Yoimchris

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

isent it everyone`s dream to run around naked and kill zombies Very Happy xD lol!
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

ahahah
I know Right!
Back to top Go down
ANDROUX12

ANDROUX12

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Yoimchris wrote:
and you have levels to the weapons and things like making clothes or medicine and skills on different weapons and when you get to a level you can put "upgrades" on your gun

no renting guns though cuz i hate that stuff... yeh but leveling up and stuff would be pretty neat... maybe even get stronger, have better scouting abilities, you are tougher and even have more stamina...

maybe if we can... and thats an IF... we can even put a ranking system or something in there. Because in fighting games i like being able to rank up and be able to know im so high up and stuff... plus i think with each ranking up we shood put upgrades and stuff that other people can't get because they are lower rank... also i think people should go out as a team. everybody should coordinate and stuff like a squad and make sure no one dies. make medics and engineers and stuff... make a couple of classes and each person has a specific role in the team and game. also upgrades on weapons would be nice. also going out and finding weapons would be great too
geek
Back to top Go down
cameron2413

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 am

are their level restrictions on certain clothes or wha?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Customization"   My Character "Customization" Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character "Customization"
Page 1 of 1