Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Dead Uprising Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the upcoming MMORPG, Dead Uprising Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Customization

Go down 
+2
TruKiller
Crimm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimm

Crimm

Weapon Customization Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Maybe include a "workbench" of sorts to customize the weapons you can get to help out with accuracy

Accessories
Hair Trigger - Increase firing rate or Attacks made in a turn.
Hand Grip - Increase accuracy
Red Dot Sight - Increase accuracy
Suppressor - First strike ability (maybe?)

Ammunition
Hollow Tip - Increased Power (considering armor piercing rounds are illegal for civilians in practiclly every country)

if i think anything else i'll post it
Back to top Go down
TruKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 am

Yeah this is something big our minds, we want you players to have lots a customization in this game Smile
Idk wrap a chainsaw around your assault rifle with string...?
Back to top Go down
https://deaduprisingonline.forumotion.com
[D34D]41[V]

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:50 am

Strings don't hold chainsaws lol, but maybe if you weld the chainsaw to the assault rifle after sanding down the grip then adding scrap metal to make more space to hold then cut out space for you're hand to slip into you're own customized weapon of destruction! =) yes i know a lot about general stuff... But that is not what i was here to say, I wont revile my whole plan to the public but admin if you can please have you're boss pm me so i can give him some details for now lets just say money should be found.
Back to top Go down
ColtKiller

ColtKiller

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Maybe some Sight mods to? like switching an iron sight with an ACOG Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 am

you guys realy want this game out wont u?
well it will take some time as with me im strugling with the music and im doing it as fast as i can cous i dont want it to get sloppy:P
Back to top Go down
[D34D]41[V]

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 am

Slow and steady is always they way to go with music! After that check it then check it again.=)
Music that is flawless can be heard as the creator intended it to sound.
Back to top Go down
oogler

oogler

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 pm

ik i have workd with music on my guitar for 4-5 years. i have made the things i play myself so ik study
Back to top Go down
Joshie22

PostSubject: major question about ammo   Weapon Customization EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 am

i mean in alot of zombie online zombie games i've played, ammo can be expensive and somewat annoying to find,
will that be a issue in this game???
and also how about incendairy rounds, lol i mean the type that catches the zombie on fire??? ( lol was watching l4d 2 clip about em Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Customization   Weapon Customization Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon Customization
Page 1 of 1